- Carmen Allison, Vice President of HR , Pottery Barn Brands & Global Talent Development, Williams Sonoma
- Sandy Asch, CEO, Alliance for Organizational Excellence and best-selling author of ROAR
- Jo-Anne Bloch, Partner & Team Leader Innovation Hub, Mercer
- Megan Culver, Vice President, Human Resources, Morley Builders
- Marc Goodman, Best-selling author of Future Crimes, Global Security Advisor, Singularity University
- William Hecht, Chief Operating Officer, Westfield
- Dani Johnson, VP, Organizational Learning Research, Bersin by Deloitte
- Tisha Leslie, Director, HR Social Media, T-Mobile
- Laura London, Director, Singularity University
- Kathy Mandato, EVP, Human Resources, NBC Universal (Entertainment)
- Barbara Marder, Senior Partner, Mercer
- Tim Mulligan, Chief Human Resources Officer, San Diego Zoo
- Charles Muttillo, CEO, Morley Builders
- William Nelson, EVP Human Resources, Westfield
- Robin Richards, CEO, CareerArc
- Dr. Jennifer Waldeck, Associate Professor, Communication Studies and Strategic Corporate Communication, Chapman University
The theme of our 2016 Retreat is “HR Disruptive Innovation and the New Employee Experience”.
Multiple global forces are reshaping the workplace, the workforce and work itself. We are now seeing the impact of digital technology and the on-demand economy influencing employees of all ages to expect the consumer experience at work. How does HR help drive disruption while creating a compelling employee experience in this new environment? We will explore building resilient organizations and how to lead the innovative process to build a high performance organization.
We will collaborate on ideas for reshaping the workplace through innovative talent management, employee development, collaborative communication and personal well-being strategies to revolutionize the employee experience. To stimulate your creative thinking, we will have several organized activities for your relaxation and rejuvenation.