Membership Benefits Include:
- Learning experiences provided by top thought leaders
- Networking opportunities with other leading human resources executives
- Access to UCLA resources including internships, recruitment, placement and discounts on executive education programs
- Collaboration with leading experts on business topics and policies affecting the practice of human resources
- Exposure to cutting-edge research and partnerships with prominent academic leaders on custom consultancy projects
- Assistance in identifying faculty experts and research for special projects
- Complimentary copies of recently published articles and books by featured speakers. Access to current information from various publications and meeting materials through our member-only internet library.
- Special invitations and discounts to events sponsored by affiliated organizations such as the UCLA Anderson Economic Forecast and Center for International Business Education and Research
Please fill out the membership form here and we will contact you to provide more information about HARRT.
“HARRT stays on top of issues and trends which are shared in meetings in ways that bring a deeper understanding of the implications they have for my business and our talent pool.”
— Kimberly Hunt Khouzam, VP HR, Living Spaces