November 3, 2021 – HARRT at UCLA held it’s annual, full-day in-person Retreat in an open-air courtyard at the Fowler Museum on the beautiful UCLA Campus on November 3, 2021. The theme of our Retreat was HR: RESET.
We were honored to welcome our Senior Executive members, distinguished faculty, and thought leaders who spent the day learning, reconnecting with colleagues and friends, and meeting the many new members who joined HARRT during COVID.
- We give special thanks to our always impressive and engaging UCLA faculty and speakers who joined us:
• Dr. Robert Cherry, Chief Medical Officer, UCLA Health, “COVID-19 and the Future of Work”.
• Michele Ruiz, Co-Founder, CEO, BiasSync and Ann Marie Zaletel, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw, “Perspectives on Vaccine Mandates”.
• Eugene Caruso, Associate Professor Management and Organizations and Behavioral Decision Making, UCLA Anderson School of Management. “Ethics and Trust: Pillars of the New Employee Experience”.
• Olav Sorenson, Chair in Entrepreneurial Studies; Professor of Strategy; Faculty Research Director, Price Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, UCLA Anderson School of Management. “Organizational Reset: An Entrepreneurial Leadership Challenge”.
• John Bremen, Managing Director, Human Capital & Benefits, and Head of Thought Leadership & Innovation, Willis Towers Watson
• Michael Fox, Managing Director, Southern California/Southwest, Willis Towers Watson
• Josh Strok, Senior Director, Work, and Rewards, Willis Towers Watson. “CHRO Reset: Charting a New Course”.
We also extend our appreciation to our event sponsors, the UCLA Anderson School of Management and our Partners Mike Fox and John Bremen from Willis Towers Watson.