Today’s business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities for HR leaders. What are the key strategies to lead business-driven HR to innovative talent, leadership and change programs? How are HR executives pivoting between the recession and future growth strategies?
On Wednesday, April 29, join HARRT at UCLA and Towers Watson for our inaugural Day of Learning event, a unique platform offering new perspectives.
- Learn insights from leading academic professors and authors on the current HR landscape and future of the workplace.
- Hear valuable perspectives on critical workforce developments that impact an organization.
Identify opportunities to leverage best practices to improve operational efficiency while reducing costs.
- Network with executive peers across sectors from leading global organizations.
- Opening keynote: Reflections on Leadership: What I’ve Learned From Some of the Greats — Judy D. Olian, Ph.D., Dean of UCLA Anderson School of Management and John E. Anderson Chair in Management
- Plenary session: Leveraging HR Strategy for a Competitive Advantage — Ian Larkin, Ph.D., Assistant Professor in the Strategy Group, UCLA Anderson School of Management, and John Bremen, North American Leader, Talent and Rewards, Towers Watson
- Lunch keynote: Innovative Thinking for Extraordinary Outcomes — Iris Firstenberg, Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor of Management and Organizations, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Closing panel: Driving Performance Through HR and Finance Collaboration — Maria Nalywayko, SVP, HR & Strategic Project Administration, CoreLogic and Frank Martell, Chief Operating & Financial Officer, CoreLogic
- Getting the Pay Thing Right: Why Many Fall Short in the Delivery of Compensation Programs, and What to Do About It — Towers Watson, Billabong USA and Jacobs Engineering
- Creating an Agile and Effective Talent Management Strategy for a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) World — Towers Watson and Royal Bank Canada
- Building a Differentiated Employment Brand: How the Best Develop an Effective Employee Value Proposition and Use It to Drive Superior Results — Towers Watson and Air Liquide
- Cleaning Out the HR Cupboard — Towers Watson and Pacific Life